Miami Dental

Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Thank You for Your Positive Reviews!

Here at Ressler, Hirschl & Lelchuk, DDS, PA, of Miami Beach, FL and North Miami Beach, FL, our staff appreciates feedback from our patients because it teaches us how to improve as a team. Our staff would not only like to thank John V. for this five-star review, but we would like to thank him for being an excellent patient. If you recently experienced exceptional service from our office, please let us know!  


“My dental  hygienist was awesome. Thorough job. Marianela is her name. I've been going for 20 years even though I live in Miami Lakes. The dentists themselves are professional, they work with my insurance issues, they occasionally suggest some optional treatments which is fine, and they do not push too hard. The crowns, cavities, etc. are done in one sitting, quickly and with minimal pain. I usually see Dr. Hirschl, but I've seen them all. Receptionists are friendly. I trust them.” – John V.


If you would like to leave a testimonial or are interested in learning more about the services we provide at the practice, visit www.miami-dental.com for more information. To schedule an appointment with one of our doctors or hygienists, give us a call at our Miami Beach office: 305-532-1444 or our North Miami Beach office: 305-949-2630.

No comments:

Post a Comment